top of page
1. All members have the right to access any information we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within one week of your request unless doing so would adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others in which case we will inform you of the reason.
2. You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal data about you.
3. You have the right to be ‘forgotten’ by us. You can ask us to erase any personal data we hold about you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your instructions.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your data. Please tell us first so we have a chance to address your concerns. If we fail in this, you can address any complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s office on their website at www.ico.org.uk.
5. As we hold minimal amount of data, we only store data electronically that is password protected.
6. We will automatically delete your data from our archives no later than 3 years from the last time you consented to receive Friends of Big Wood information by renewing your annual membership of the Friends
bottom of page